Saturday 21 January 2017

Is there proof of hadith regarding the below sayings on some surahs of the Quran? * Surah


Question:
Is there proof of hadith regarding the below sayings on some surahs of the Quran? * Surah

Al-Fatiha protects one from the anger of Allah.** * Surah Yaseen from the thirst of the Day of Judgment. * Surah Al-Waaqiah from poverty and starvation * Surah Al-Mulk from the punishment of the grave * Surah Kauthar from the enmity of the enemy * Surah Kaafiroon from kufr at the time of death * Surah Ikhlaas from hypocrisy * Surah Falaq from calamities. * Surah Naas from evil thoughts

Answer:
Bismillahir-RaHmair-RaHeem.

There are few hadiths which speaks about Surah Al-Fatiha, Al-Kahf, Al-Mulk, Yaaseen, Al-Falaq and An-Naas etc. But whatever features you have listed we have not come across in the authentic books of Hadiths.
Each and every chapter of Quran is very Mubaarak.


Please go through the following Hadiths from BUKHARI:

Vol 1, Book 3. Knowledge. Hadith 106.
Narrated By 'Ali: The Prophet said, "Do not tell a LIE AGAINST me for whoever tells a LIE AGAINST me then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."

Vol 1, Book 3. Knowledge. Hadith 107.
Narrated By 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair: I said to my father, 'I do not hear from you any narration (Hadith) of Allah s Apostle as I hear (his narrations) from so and so?" Az-Zubair replied. l was always with him (the Prophet) and I heard him saying "Whoever tells a LIE AGAINST me then (surely) let him occupy, his seat in Hell-fire.

Vol 1, Book 3. Knowledge. Hadith 108.
Narrated By Anas: The fact which stops me from narrating a great number of Hadiths to you is that the Prophet said: "Whoever tells a LIE AGAINST me intentionally, then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

Vol 2, Book 23. Funerals (Al-Janaa'iz). Hadith 378.
Narrated By Al-Mughira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Ascribing false things to me is not like ascribing false things to anyone else. Whosoever tells a LIE AGAINST me intentionally then surely let him occupy his seat in Hell-Fire." I heard the Prophet saying, "The deceased who is wailed over is tortured for that wailing."

May Allah guide us all to the straight path!
Wassalam and Allah Almighty knows best.

http://www.islamicity.com/qa/action.lasso.asp?-db=services&-lay=Ask&-op=eq&number=30247&-format=detailpop.shtml&-find

No comments:

Post a Comment