Wednesday 24 July 2019

WHO IS JESUS ACCORDING TO TEXTUAL HOLY BOOKS? (Part 2 of 4)


*WHO IS JESUS ACCORDING TO TEXTUAL HOLY BOOKS? (Part 2 of 4)*
ASSEMBLED BY MALLAM ABBA ABANA, KUBWA, ABUJA, NIGERIA
http://variousislamicdawadocuments.blogspot.com
emails:gonidamgamiri@yahoo.com; abba.abana@gmail.com
WEDNESDAY 19th JUNE 2019 CE AND 15th SHAWWAL 1440 AH
(WhatsApp tel 08186961697)
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah. As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu.
Praise be to Allaah; we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Sallalhu alaihi Wasalam) is His slave and Messenger.
3.0 GOD NEITHER BEGETS, NOR IS BORN, FOR HE IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST
Thus before Me (God) there was No god Formed, Neither will there be After Me, for I will Not Give My Glory to Another
Isaiah 43:10, Torah
"[So] you [are] My witnesses," the Lord says, "And My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I [am] He, before Me there was no god formed, neither will there be after Me."
Holy Quran chapter 19:88
They say, "The Most Gracious has taken [for Himself] a son."
Holy Quran chapter 19:92
[But] it is not appropriate for the Most Gracious that He should take a son.
Holy Quran chapter 112:3
[For] He neither begets, nor is born -
Holy Quran chapter 57:3
[For] He is the First, and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, knowing.
Isaiah 44:6, Torah
[And] thus the Lord, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the Lord of hosts says; "I am the First, and I am the Last; and beside Me there is no god.
Isaiah 43:13, Torah
Indeed, before the day [was,] I [am] He; and [there are] none who can deliver out of My hand, I will work, and who will let it?
Isaiah 48:11 - 12, Torah
[And thus] for My own sake, [even] for My own sake, I will do [it], for how should [My name] be polluted? And I will not give My glory to another. [So] listen to Me, O Jacob and Israel, My called; I [am] He; I [am] the First, I also [am] the Last.
Isaiah 41:4, Torah
[So] who has contrived and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the First, and with the Last; I [am] He -
Revelation 1:8, Gospel
I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord [God], who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

To Be Continued Who Is Jesus According To Textual Holy Books? (Part 3 Of 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment