Wednesday 24 July 2019

WHO IS JESUS ACCORDING TO TEXTUAL HOLY BOOKS? (Part 4 of 4) Section 2


*WHO IS JESUS ACCORDING TO TEXTUAL HOLY BOOKS? (Part 4 of 4) Section 2*
ASSEMBLED BY MALLAM ABBA ABANA, KUBWA, ABUJA, NIGERIA
http://variousislamicdawadocuments.blogspot.com
emails:gonidamgamiri@yahoo.com; abba.abana@gmail.com
WEDNESDAY 19th JUNE 2019 CE AND 15th SHAWWAL 1440 AH
(WhatsApp tel 08186961697)
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah. As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu.
Praise be to Allaah; we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Sallalhu alaihi Wasalam) is His slave and Messenger.
 [Judith 16:14], Torah
[So] let all of creation serve You; for You spoke, and they were made, You sent forth Your Spirit, and it created them, and there are none that can oppose Your command -
1 Corinthians 15:27 - 28, Gospel
For He has submitted all things under His feet. But when He says all things are submitted under [Him, it is] manifest that He is excepted, who submitted all things under Him. And when all things will be submitted to Him, then the Son [of man] himself will also be submitted to Him who submitted all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
Holy Quran chapter 3:83
So is it other than the religion of God they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned?
Holy Quran chapter 21:26 - 27
[Yet] they say, "The Most Gracious has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants. They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command -
John 12:49, Gospel
For [Jesus said,] "I have not spoken of myself; but the [Creator] who sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
John 5:30, Gospel
[For] I can of my own self do nothing, as I hear, I judge, and my judgement is just; because I do not seek my own will, but the will of the [Creator] who has sent me.
John 13:16, Gospel
[And] verily, verily, I say to you, 'The servant is not greater than his Lord; neither he who is sent greater than He who sent him.'
John 14:24, Gospel
[But] he who does not love, does not keep my sayings, and the word which you hear is not mine, but the [Creator's] who sent me."
Holy Quran chapter 10:82
And God will establish the truth by His words, even if the criminals dislike it.
Jeremiah 25:4, Torah
[And thus] the Lord has sent all His servants the prophets to you, rising early and sending [them]; but you have not listened, nor inclined your ear to hear.
Jeremiah 7:25 - 27, Torah
[For] since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt to this day I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, rising up early and sending [them] daily. Yet they did not listen to Me, nor incline their ear, but they hardened their neck, they did worse than their fathers. Therefore you will speak all these words to them; but they will not hear you, you will also call to them; but they will not answer you.
Jeremiah 7:28, Torah
[So] you will say to them, "This [is] a nation that does not obey the voice of the Lord their God, nor receives correction, truth has perished, and is cut off from their mouth."
Leviticus 25:55, Torah
For to Me, the Children of Israel [are] servants; they [are] My servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt, I [am] the Lord your God.
Holy Quran chapter 37:151 - 152
[And thus,] unquestionably, it is out of their [invented] falsehood that they say, "God has begotten," and indeed, they are liars.
Holy Quran chapter 19:92 - 93
[For] it is not appropriate for the Most Gracious that He should take a son. There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Gracious as a servant -
Psalms 119:89 - 91, Torah
[For] forever O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven. Your faithfulness [is] to all generations, You have established the earth, and it abides. They continue this day according to Your ordinances, for all [are] Your servants.
Holy Quran chapter 4:172
[And] never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of God, nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains serving Him and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together.
11.0 Torah and Gospel verses stating that the prophets are servants:
Abraham, Ahijah, Caleb, the Children of Israel, Daniel, David, Eliakim, Elijah, Esau, Ezra, Hezekiah, Isaac, Isaiah, Israel, Jacob, Jeremiah, Jesus, Job, Jonah of Amittai, Joshua, Lot, Moses, Paul, Samson, Samuel, Solomon, Zerubbabel, the Prophets
12.0 God Formed me from the Womb to be His Servant and the Son of His Handmaid
I will Speak to the People in the Cradle, and my God will be my Strength Isaiah 49
Holy Quran chapter 3:45 - 46
[So remember] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed God gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to God]. He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."
Isaiah 49:1, Torah
[So] listen, O isles, to me; and listen, you people, from afar; the Lord has called me from the womb; He has made mention of my name from the bowels of my mother.
Luke 1:26, Gospel
[For] in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth -
Holy Quran chapter 19:19
He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.
Luke 1:31, Gospel
[For] behold, you will conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and will call his name Jesus."

Luke 1:38, Gospel
[So] Mary said, "Behold the handmaid of the Lord [God]; be it to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.
Holy Quran chapter 21:91
[So] the one who guarded her chastity - We breathed into [her womb] through Our [Holy] Spirit [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.
Holy Quran chapter 19:22
[And when] she conceived him, she withdrew with him to a remote place.
Isaiah 49:5, Torah
And now the Lord says, who formed me from the womb [to be] His servant, to bring Jacob again to Him, "Though Israel has not gathered;" yet I will be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God will be my strength.
Holy Quran chapter 19:31 - 32
[For] He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and charity as long as I remain alive and [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
Holy Quran chapter 19:27 - 29
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste." So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
*Luke 2:28 - 32, Gospel
[But Simeon, just and devout,] took [Jesus] up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, "Lord [God], now let Your servant depart in peace, according to Your word. For my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel."
Holy Quran chapter 19:30
[Then Jesus] said [in the cradle], "Indeed, I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
Psalms 116:16, Torah
[So] O Lord, truly I [am] Your servant; I [am] Your servant, [and] the son of Your handmaid, You have loosed my bonds."
*Isaiah 49:6, Torah
[So] He said, "It is a light thing that you should be My servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel, I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be My salvation to the end of the earth."
13.0 Behold My Servant, whom I have Chosen; but I will Not Give My Glory to Another
So Praise to God, who has Not Taken a Son and has Had No Partner in His Kingdom Isaiah 42
Holy Quran chapter 27:59
Say, "Praise be to God, and peace upon His servants whom He has chosen. Is God better or what they associate with Him?"
Holy Quran chapter 43:59
[For] Jesus was not but a servant upon whom We bestowed favor, and We made him an example for the Children of Israel -
*Matthew 12:17 - 18, Gospel
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, "Behold My servant, whom I have chosen; My beloved, in whom My soul is well pleased, I will put My Spirit upon him, and he will show judgement to the Gentiles."
*Isaiah 42:1, Torah
[It reads,] behold My servant, whom I uphold; My elect, [in whom] My soul delights; I have put My Spirit upon him, he will bring forth judgement to the Gentiles.
Isaiah 42:5 - 8, Torah
Thus God the Lord says, "He who created the heavens, and stretched them out; He who spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; He who gives breath to the people upon it, and spirit to those who walk therein. I the Lord have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand, and will keep you, and give you for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, [and] those who sit in darkness out of the prison house. I [am] the Lord, that [is] My name, and I will not give My glory to another, neither My praise to graven images."

To Be Continued Who Is Jesus According To Textual Holy Books? (Part 4 Of 4) Section 3



No comments:

Post a Comment